Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Dark Erotic Romance Author Ivy Love



What a title. Ivy Love
writes Dark Romance, or as she likes to call it, Erotic Romance with a twist.



Tell us a little about yourself. Where were you raised? Where do you live now? Do you have any pets?
·      I live in the fun and naughty Sin City aka Las Vegas.  I work full-time and get my writing done at night and on the weekends.  I am a huge animal fan and have four dogs of my own. 

At what age did you realize your fascination with books? When did you start writing?
·      When I was in grade school, I was the classic nerd.  I didn’t and still don’t mind being a nerd at all. Back then, I spent more time reading books “above my grade level” and getting lost in them, than paying attention to the people around me. I loved the journey each book would take me on, I still do. 

When I was thirteen I hand-wrote my first hundred-page story. It was then I fell in love with writing. The moment I realized that I could not only lose myself in books, but in my own words.
   

Who are your favorite authors to read? What is your favorite genre to read? Who inspires you in your writings?
·      Ah, this question is so tough.  I love reading and I read a variety of authors.  I would say that a few of my “go-to” authors are MJ Fields, Sandra Brown, Dean Koontz, Cherise Sinclair, Maya Banks, Jodi Ellen Malpas and Stephen King, just to name a few.  I’m a horror/mystery junkie.  I love scaring myself and trying to figure out the mystery. 

Tell us a little about your latest book?
·      My latest book that is out, is called Lost in Me, Found in You.  I wish I could tell you that I had this amazing back story for this book, but I don’t. I have great stories for some of my other books that are in progress, not this one though.  I just started writing.  I had the idea of two friends both of them who were at different points in their life. This book was originally two separate books, but it was combined into one larger story with additional scenes and chapters.

Liz and Isabella are best friends, they’re each struggling and they each have decisions that they’ll have to make.  Each decision they make has consequences, but through it all they will support one another until the very end.  

Her buy links: 
 


 
Find Ivy Love on:

Author website
·      www.booksbyivy.com

Facebook Page

Twitter Account

Email*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food Truck Army Serves Truckers across the USA fighting against the Covid19 Virus

           United We Stand!!!  πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ❤️ 🀍 πŸ’™ The reports are that truckers are getting much needed medical supplies to hospita...