Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'm going to be a guest on Coffeetime Romance Blog


Hi all,
   I think this is really exciting news, and I wanted to share with you. On March 3rd on a Sunday, I'll have a guest blog on Coffeetime Romance. It's a place I have been visiting and a member forever it seems. Networking as a author, artist or anyone who is trying to promote oneself understands the need for someone to come out and be part of your world.  I know I have a few new crafting friends here now, so please come visit with me. I know my writing is a huge difference then primitive crafting, but I'd love to have you all there. I'll be talking about my book. Here is the link: http://coffeetimeromance.com/CoffeeThoughts/



I love to write, and I'm presently working on a couple of things, building a world of my own. I need two of me so I'd have more time to write. I just wanted to share my news. I'm really excited.

2 comments:

  1. PAULA!
    How exciting!!
    Your blog is looking fabulous! See how smart you is!!
    Have fun!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great. Looking forward to reading your posts....and upcoming writings!

    ReplyDelete

Food Truck Army Serves Truckers across the USA fighting against the Covid19 Virus

           United We Stand!!!  πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ❤️ 🀍 πŸ’™ The reports are that truckers are getting much needed medical supplies to hospita...