Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Is Coming

Greetings Peeps. I hope all is well in your world. Fall is on it's way. I don't mind the weather for fall, but winter I don't like the cold. On the other hand, I love the rich earth tone colors, and the upcoming holidays. Life is a fast paced in mine, and I never seem to have enough time to do the things I need done. Twenty more pages and my edits will be completed. My cover is awesome, and I love it. I already showed a quick peek. My blurb about half done. Compacting a book into two small paragraphs isn't easy. Not for a chatter box like myself. Grins wickedly. You can't tell that by my blog because I know I let it go for weeks, months sometimes, without leaving a post, but I feel like I'm talking to myself and I find this harder then writing.
    I have two blog appearances coming up, so I'm really nervous and excited. I don't want to mess up and embarrass myself. I would be mortified. When I meet people in real life, I say I'm shy, but I warm up quickly. My husband will tell you on the other hand. I never meet a stranger.
    I love primitive dolls, and Halloween is my favorite making all kinds of ghost, witches, mummies and I've made a Frankenstein. Here are a few pictures for your pleasure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Food Truck Army Serves Truckers across the USA fighting against the Covid19 Virus

           United We Stand!!!  πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ❤️ 🀍 πŸ’™ The reports are that truckers are getting much needed medical supplies to hospita...