Monday, April 15, 2013

Jambalaya Writer's Conference in Houma, LA

This weekend I spent it at the Jambalaya Writer's Conference in Houma, La with my hubby. It was a great turnout with great authors such as Heather Graham, Jennifer Blake/Patricia Maxwell, Hank Phillippi Ryan and many more. Molly Bolden a Librarian was there giving the conference it's spice, and tell all input. The book signing had some terrific authors whom there were too many to mention or this would just end up a list.  St Martin Press had two great editors Monique Patterson, Rose Hillard. With Rachel Ekstrom agent who gave us great advice, a few laughs. I walked away feeling energized and ready to write. Here are a few pictures.
Beginning.

Key note Speaker Tim O'Brien

Heather Graham, Molly Bolden an me, Paula Hardin

Molly Bolden, an me, Paula Hardin

Paula Hardin, visiting with Heather Graham

My soulmate, my husband  together waiting on Heather Graham's lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food Truck Army Serves Truckers across the USA fighting against the Covid19 Virus

           United We Stand!!!  πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ❤️ 🀍 πŸ’™ The reports are that truckers are getting much needed medical supplies to hospita...