Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Chatting with Alissa B. Gregory Young Adult Author



   Today Author Alissa B. Gregory is visiting with me to talk about her two books that is out and she has some great news. This winter she has a new book coming out. These books lean towards children of the ages 3 to 5. How exciting to start your little one reading and getting them pump up about learning.  So let's sit back and enjoy the interview.
Here is one of the covers.
1.     How did you know you wanted to be a writer? I HAVE LOVED WRITING SINCE I WAS A YOUNG GIRL AND WAS ABLE TO WRITE. I RECENTLY DECIDED TO PUBLISH BOOKS. I DEFINITELY BECAME INSPIRED WHEN I HAD MY SON.

2.     Tell me about your journey as an author… where did it start? AS A WRITER, IT ONLY STARTED A FEW MONTHS AGO. ONE DAY, I HAD AN THOUGHT…THAT THOUGHT WAS “I WAS PUT ON THIS EARTH TO DO MORE THAN SELL POULTRY PRODUCTS, I THINK I SHOULD WRITE CHILDREN’S BOOKS.”


3.     Are you a “plotter” or do you fly by the seat of your pants? I MOST CERTAINLY FLY BY THE SEAT OF MY PANTS. THOUGHTS JUST
COME TO ME, SO I JUST GO WITH IT.

4.     Where do you get your inspiration from? 100% FROM MY SON. HE IS ONLY FOUR, AND HE LOVES “HELPING” ME.


5.     What’s been the greatest challenge in being a writer and becoming published? FIGURING OUT WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT CAN SOMETIMES BE A STRUGGLE. What lessons would you share with new writers? I HAVE LEARNED THAT A LOT OF WRITERS ARE SCARED THEY WILL BE REJECTED. MY ADVICE TO THAT IS, GO FOR IT. WHAT CAN IT HURT TO TRY, RIGHT?

6.     What you working on at the moment? I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A BOOK INSPIRED BY MY HUSBAND WHO HAPPENS TO BE A POLICE OFFICER.

7.     What should readers expect from your books? FUN, CREATIVITY, BUT MOST IMPORTANT, SOMETHING THAT TEACHES KIDS.

8.     What’s on your bookshelf? Do you have favourite authors? I LOVE ANYTHING WRITTEN BY JAMES PATTERSON OR NICHOLAS SPARKS.

9.     And of your own books, which is your favourite? MY FAVORITE BOOK OF MINE WON’T BE PUBLISHED UNTIL NOVEMBER OF 2016.

10.  If you could write in any other genre than your own, what would it be? I WOULD HAVE TO SAY CRIME AND ROMANCE IS SOMETHING I WOULD CONSIDER.


Here is everything you'll need to buy and follow Author Alissa B. Gregory.

Author Name: ALISSA B. GREGORY

Website: WWW.ALISSAGREGORYBKS.WIX.COM/MYSITE

Social Media Links: FACEBOOK (ALISSA B. GREGORY) TWITTER (@ALISSAB_GREGORY) INSTAGRAM (ALISSA_GREGORY)

Book Titles: “EASY PEASEY, LEARNING IS EASY” “SCHOOL’S NOT SO BAD”

“Buy Links”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Food Truck Army Serves Truckers across the USA fighting against the Covid19 Virus

           United We Stand!!!  πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ❤️ 🀍 πŸ’™ The reports are that truckers are getting much needed medical supplies to hospita...