Hanging out with Personal Assistant Mitsy Princell and Market Manger for Foundation Publishing
As a indie author there are so many avenues to get your name out there but it's just you, ONE person. I know as an author there isn't enough time in the day to write and promote. Sometimes I get caught up in Facebook, or Twitter and time just slips away. That's where you call in for help. Today I'm chatting with Mitsy Princell who has been working as a Personal Assistant since last year.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'm sure one of us will come back to answer it for you. So here we go with the questions:
1. How long have you been a PA? I started PA work in Ocotber of 2015.
2. What publishing houses do you work for if any? Just started working for Foundations as a Marketing Manager.
3. What kind of references do you offer? I can offer many professional references.
4. If an author hires you for PA/Personal Assistant, what is included? I have a website with the basic fees, yet I prefer discussing it with the author before determining the price range of the services provided. I work with a lot of indie authors, so prices vary with each author depending on their budget.
5. Are you a writer as well? What is your favorite genre? No. Well, I imagined writing a short story yet that's not coming together.
6. Tell me something about you? I am 41, single, from South Carolina, and have no kids. I have my cat, Jynx! I love sports, every sport except boxing, and watch ESPN all the time! I love attending live sporting events, which I wish I could do more often.
Mitsy PA https://www.facebook.com/mitsypa/
Web Site http://mitsypa.com/index.html
Review Team http://goo.gl/forms/DWfZwxlliXck4PiH3
Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/Mitsyc Twitter @Mitsycp